Wednesday, June 15, 2011

This is for you, Spencer.

For those of you who know my family well, you know that we are quite obsessed with BYU. It's quite ridiculous. We have a BYU bathroom in our house, for heaven's sake. In my family, if you do not have the Cougar Fight Song memorized from an early age, you basically get disowned. We had this game called BYUopoloy (like Monopoly, but the properties were all places associated with BYU's campus), and there was a point where you could sing the BYU fight song or lose a turn, and if you could not sing the song, the rest of us expressed bitter disappointment. Well, take my family's obsession with BYU, and multiply it by ten, and you have my brother Spencer's obsession with BYU. I have been woken up many times on a fall morning (or winter, during basketball season), to Spencer bellowing the Cougar Fight Song. There were several times this past basketball season when I would get a text from him reminding me how much time there was, in hours and minutes, until "Jimmer Time." He sent me this blog poster via email today, and requested that I put it on my blog. So, Spence, this one's for you.

The Complete Guide To Jimmer Fredette by Ken Sonnenberg

2 comments:

  1. My bishop wants to have a fireside and have Jimmer speak. I doubt it will happen, but I will be sure to invite Spencer if it does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Becky, you will certainly have to do that. But be warned that my mom will probably come, too.

    ReplyDelete